History of the place
Since 1945 the Kyiv Motorcycle Factory operated on the site. It produced motorcycles of a heavy class, and such popular models as 'Dnepr', 'Kievlyanin'.
Since the Kyiv Motorcycle Factory closed in the 2000s, 24 hectares of the site were abandoned. At the beginning of the reconstruction in 2016, the majority of the buildings had been leased.